Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy 2nd Birthday Ethan!

I can't believe my baby boy is 2.

Christmas was wonderful!

Ethan showed off his new found coloring skills by coloring on the gifts and tags.

He loved all his gifts, especially his ride on truck Uncle AJ picked out for him.

Blocks from Grandma Vicki and Grandpa Ed are a big hit especially because they arrived ready to be colored on!


Magnets were lined up and found there way to the fridge by the afternoon.


His drum from Aunt Clair will help to increase his musical education. He also got a keyboard from Jee Jee and Grandpa Scotty that he likes to play with his toes.

We tried to save some gifts for his Birthday (Dec 28) but once he got the whole "unwrapping" thing there was nothing stopping him!






Our little man is growing up!

4 comments:

Holly Wilson said...

I cannot believe how big he is getting! I can't wait to see him next week! I'm glad you're feeling so good still. I hope that continues!

Vicki said...

He IS growing up! My goodness, he is all ready to be a big brother! What a wonderful grandson we have! Of course, with two parents like he has, what else would he be?

Give him a hug from Grandma and Grandpa!

Brandy@YDK said...

happy birthday ethan! his cheeks are to die for.

Anonymous said...

I know!!!! Don't you just want to pinch and kiss those sweet cheeks!!! I can hardly wait to get hold of him!!
Love,
Grandma JeeJee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...