Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Lily Dawn 9 Months


How sweet is this face???? And she has the sweetest personality to go with it. Every time we are out and about someone will tell me how calm and relaxed she is. When we are shopping she is looking around at the people or watching the ground as we walk and sometimes grabbing at the clothes when we pass by. 


She now has 6 teeth. Yes, 6!! 4 on top and two on bottom. 
The better to bite you with, My Dear. 
She is nursing and eat a little bit of solid food including finger food.
Some of her favorites:
Yogurt w/fruit
Cheerios
Graham Crackers
Ripe Peaches. The whole thing. (I remove the skin.)
Do NOT think you are going to share with her.


She Loves playing with her brother, Ethan! She is getting tougher all the time.


I often find them playing in his room- Ethan singing and dancing while Lily keeps out of the way! 

She is "talking" up a storm! She is saying: mama, dada, baba and lots of other sounds. She and Ethan "talk" to each other. They especially enjoy blowing bubbles with their spit while in the car. 


Super sad but super sweet!


I think she needs some Leggings on!
As I said in my last post, she is crawling and standing, ever so close to walking.

At her 9 Month Check Up:
Wt- 19lbs/ 56%
Ht.- 26.5/ 18%
Head- 44.4cm/ 64%

She is wearing 18 month clothing but the pants are a bit too long. She is still in her onesize cloth diapers on the second setting and size 4 disposables. 

We LOVE our Lily Bean!! She is growing too fast.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh, she has changed even since the last time I saw her! She actually looks like Ethan in some of the pictures!! Six teeth!! She only had two a few weeks ago. I am so excited to see you guys this Sunday!!
Love,
Mom

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...