Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy ThanksGiving!

Okay, so I'm a few days behind. I hope everyone had a great day. We had fun with lots of Family and good food! I made Sweet Potatoes from My Muffin Thursdays and they were a big hit!


Ethan had a great time playing with his cousins. What you can't see in this pic is Boo making him laugh!




Here she is cheesing for the camera! Ethan thought she was the best thing ever. She makes a great 5 year old babysitter!



Now that Thanksgiving is over it's time to start decorating for Christmas! Mom seems to have a good time even though it is a lot of work. I did help a little:) Here are some prep pics:


Ethan had to get in on all the fun!





I'll post the finished Christmas pics soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...