Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Austin Christmas and Birthday

By far one of Ethan's favorite gifts is the guitar Eli's parents got for him! Oh what fun he has every time we let him "play" it. This was the first time right after we took it out of the box.
He enjoys turning it over and using it as a drum.
Sometimes he plays it while crawling on top of it.
This is a new thing he is doing with everything: leaning his head on the ground while looking intently at what ever he may be playing with. Things always look more interesting from a different angle.

Happy 1st Birthday to our Baby Boy!!! (More to come soon.)

We got lots of great gifts including a new camera and cookbooks! We want to thank all of our family for everything. We love you all!

6 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

happy birthday! love the guitar pictures. absolutely adorable.

Carly said...

Happy Birthday ! It goes my so fast !

B.T.W. My now 10 month old still does not sleep through the night. I did everything that worked with my 1st and it's not working. Just wondering how your sleep issues were going?

Anonymous said...

Ofcourse he would HAVE to love the guitar. He comes from musical talent on both sides!!!
Love,
JeeJee
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday, little Ethan! Happy Birthday to you!
So glad he was with his mom and dad on his birthday and Christmas!!

Fairlight said...

Oh, he's getting so big! What a great grin on his birthday.:-)

Vicki said...

I love his smile..and that intent look he has when he's examining something (or experimenting, as in, "Can I still make music if I climb in top of this guitar?"). I just wish we lived closer so I could hug him some. By the way, does the week of June 13 look good for the beach for you all?

Vicki said...

Whoops, I meant June 23.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...