Monday, December 7, 2009

Fun times with Ethan

Ethan has discovered that he can open and close things. His favorite thing to open and close is the CD player that we play his ocean waves on when he sleeps. If I leave the door open to his bedroom (aka the office) he heads strait for it! Open and close, open and close, over and over. I know he is going to break it soon. He has also learned to throw things. He will sit in his highchair and act like his is just stretching his arm out and let go of what ever is in his hand (mostly food). He loves to sit in front of the front door on the tile and toss his toys to hear them make a loud noise! He likes me to play "where's Ethan?" and "chase" him once I find him.


He loves vanilla wafers! Here he is sitting in his rocker enjoying one.






Oh, how he loves to splash in the bath!! This is his kicking face while soaking me and the rest of the bathroom with water.

7 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

very cute. look how decorated your house is. totally adorable.

Vicki said...

He is adorable. And a little mischief, busy exploring his world. Intelligent toddlers do that! (Grandma brag!)

And I have lost several CD players to toddlers...the trick is to buy a bottom-of-the-line one at Best Buy, get a service agreement (cheap), then WHEN it breaks, get a free replacement and another service agreement. I never feel like it's cheating, since they break themselves about as often as toddlers break them, and it seems like until you get a REALLY expensive one, they still don't last long!

Vicki

Vicki said...

He is adorable. And a little mischief, busy exploring his world. Intelligent toddlers do that! (Grandma brag!)

And I have lost several CD players to toddlers...the trick is to buy a bottom-of-the-line one at Best Buy, get a service agreement (cheap), then WHEN it breaks, get a free replacement and another service agreement. I never feel like it's cheating, since they break themselves about as often as toddlers break them, and it seems like until you get a REALLY expensive one, they still don't last long!

Vicki

Vicki said...

Sorry for the double post. It didn't seem like it was doing anything, so I clicked it again.

Kathy said...

So cute. He's wearing his new brown pj's. I agree with Vicki...he's intelligent!

Anonymous said...

One more grandma, JeeJee, saying how smart he is!
JeeJee

Unknown said...

Melissa--
He is adorable!

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog yesterday...I'm here to repay the favor.

p.s. I'm your newest follower!

And who doesn't love Vanilla Wafers? My girls are addicted!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...