Friday, April 8, 2011

Weekly Weigh In

Starting Weight: 185.6
10% Goal by May 5: 10lbs
Current Weight: 176.2
+/- for Week: -.6
+/- Total: -9.6

Not too exciting this week. At least I didn't gain! Hopefully this week will be better. I sometimes just don't want to watch what I eat but then I remember that none of my clothes fit and I'm going to the beach this summer.

On a side note, I haven't posted any baby updates because Google wants me to give them some money to store my photos. Every time I go in to pay them the site is down. Boo.

Go see Brandy.



2 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

wooohooo!

that's really weird about the picture thing.

Dillypoo said...

Stick with it!

Try Photobucket for your photos. That's what I use and it's free.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...