Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cheap Cloth Diaper Hunt




I have entered into the world of used, cheap cloth diapers! I never thought at age 30 I would be so into used diapers. But it's really fun and they are so cute!


I found at a garage sale on Saturday a great deal: around 30 prefolds (not sure if they are Chinese or Indian, CPF or IPF) and 14 covers including 4 Bummis (around $14 each new)
all for $5!!! The covers are very used and I will need to replace the Velcro on several but what a deal! I have to go garage sale-ing more often.


I'm thinking about making some of my own. There are so many patterns you can find online and they seem to be really simple to make. I'll let you know how it goes. And Ethan is such a good model. He doesn't mind that I change him a few times in a row so I can see what fits and what doesn't.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...