Monday, May 11, 2009

First Food

Okay, I know I said I was going to wait to give Ethan solid food until he was 6 months old, but he just seems so interested in our food and drinks! I've given him a few taste of avocado and banana. I've also given him water in his sippy cup. This morning I smashed up avocado and BM and fed him a few spoon fulls. He loved it! He has no problem eating without pushing it out of his mouth. The ped said to try new things every few days to make sure he is not allergic to anything. I think sweet potatoes or green beans next!

3 comments:

Lauren The Artist said...

He's super cute!

Unknown said...

Thank you! We like him.

Vicki (grandma) said...

Well, none of mine made it to six months without solids either...they just wanted them SO much. Or grabbed them anyway and stuffed them in their mouths. He looks cute with avocado "dressing".

All mine loved sweet potatoes. BTW, cubed tofu makes good finger food.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...