Thursday, February 4, 2010

Cloth Diaper Carnival VI: Get Cloth Diapers on The Ellen Show!!!!




Kim from Dirty Diaper Laundry is on a mission. That mission is to get the Modern Cloth Diaper featured on the Ellen Show!!! She and all the other Tweeters are bombing Ellen with Tweets about cloth diapers. If I was a Tweeter I'd be right there with them. I am not so I will do my part by posting this on my page to help spread the word. What better way to get the Cloth Diaper talk out there but to put it on the most popular day time show?
Run over to Dirty Diaper Laundry and find out the newest and latest info on the mission!










Powered by MckLinky

Click here to enter your link and view the entire list of entered links…

1 comment:

Shanilie said...

That would be so great if it ended up on the ellen show. I have been cloth diapering for a while and am still learning all of the new products out there available to mom/baby

My first time here via mama notes. I love meeting new mom bloggers. I'm now following you - please feel free to pop by my blog some time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...