- I have a BA in Theatre Arts in Acting. I was only in 4 shows in 4 years of college! I did more behind the scenes: makeup, hair and wig design, sewing lots of costumes, building sets and props, and even hanging a few lights.
- After college, I moved with 2 friends to Los Angeles and lived there for 5 years. I loved it (and hated it at the same time) and miss it from time to time. That is where I met the love of my life.
- I worked in retail for 10 years holding every position from part-time to District Manager. During the Holidays in 2008, while pregnant with Ethan, I spent more time at home then I did in a mall for the first time in 10 years. It was great!
- I would like to work in the Theatre again someday.
- I would not like to work in retail full time again. Unless I owned my own store.
- I have a big crush on Patrick Stuart, whom I like to call Jean-Luc. My husband's okay with it because he thinks I will never meet him. I hope he's wrong.
- I love Funyuns.
Now I'll pass this award onto 7 other bloggers:
1. Elizabeth at Baby Signs with Elizabeth and Cooking for 10. She has such great ideas on both her blogs.
2. Carly at Obsessed Cloth Diapering Mama. I love reading about life with her two boys.
3. Sarah at Rambles and Shambles. She has some great CD reviews.
4. Jen at ReannaLily Designs. And it's not just because she's my cousins wife! She has a very informative blog on all things quilting and sewing. I love reading about and recreating her great ideas.
5. Leslie at Recycle Your Day. So much info on being green and frugal.
6. Kristin at Sweetheart Moments. She has one of the craftiest blogs I have ever seen. I love all her great home decorating ideas.
7. And because she makes me laugh with every post: Brandy at You Don't Know!
Please pardon my "dust" as I attempt to re-design my own blog!