Tuesday, February 23, 2010

It's Snowing in Austin!!







It's snowing!!! I have never seen snow in Austin and we have lived here almost 3 years. I haven't seen snow like this since I lived in Oklahoma almost 10 years ago. I know it's not a lot for some of you but it gets us here in south Texas pretty excited! We woke to a few snow flurries on the ground this morning and I was disappointed it happened over night and we didn't get to see it. But I didn't have to wait long because it started again about 10 minutes after we woke up. It has stopped and started several times but it's really going at it now and we have a good covering on the ground. There's so much more now then when I took these photos. I can't wait for Ethan to get up from his nap so we can bundle up and go play in Ethan's first snow "storm"!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...