Tiny Tush just came out with a new One Size Fitted Cloth Diaper called Trim. It is made of custom fabric that is 80% hemp and 20% organic cotton. This diaper is TRIM!! When I first got our diaper I was really amazed how trim it was and was a little skeptical about how well it would absorb. While our new Trim went through it's 3 or 4 wash and drys to get it ready, I did some online searches and found that everyone was so impressed with the diaper that it had quickly become their trusted nighttime diaper.
For us cloth diapering Mamma's and Daddy's we know how important it is to have a well fitting, absorbent diaper at night time. Your baby is going to be in this thing for 12+ hours and you don't want to have to change a diaper, clothes and bed sheets at 3am!
I thought, what the hey...let's use it tonight!
I could list all the great features of the Trim but why when you can just read about it on their site? What I will tell you are my favorite features and what I found to be so special about this diaper.
- The elastic is sewn to the diaper itself instead of in a casing. This is great for two reasons. One- It doesn't create a big bulge that cuts into your babies legs or back and Two- The elastic won't snap and you have to go digging around to find it and sew it back in. (Ask me if I've had to do this before.)
- The snap in liner snaps in the front instead of the back. I couldn't figure out why until I took it off of Ethan after he had poo'd. I'm pretty sure that's why they made it that way. It's much easier to un-snap when the snaps are not covered in poo!
- It drys really fast and you can put it in the dryer! Don't get me wrong; I love to hang my diapers on the line outside but the natural fibers tend to get really stiff and crunchy. Drying in the dryer makes it nice and soft.
- Leave a comment to let me know you Follow me Publicly. Current Followers count, too!
- Join Tiny Tush on Facebook and leave them a comment on their page letting them know your favorite feature of their new Trim diaper. Then come back here and leave me a comment to tell me that you did.
That's it! Please make sure I can reach you either through your blogger or leave your email in the comment. If I can't reach you, you can't win! The giveaway will run from April 1-12. I will pick a winner randomly and announce it on Tuesday April 13. The winner will have 24 hours to get back to me or I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
A big Thank You to Tiny Tush for sending me the diaper to review!
Disclaimer: I was sent a free diaper from Tiny Tush. The opinions are my own. Don't try to sue me if you don't win because I don't really own anything worth any money so you won't get anything anyway.