Monday, January 23, 2012

30 Day Shred... Starting Again

Here I go again. Day 1 of the 30 Day Shred.

I am pretty stressed over The Move. And with me Stress = Eating. I have been feeling really bad about my body and I've been very short tempered with both my kids and my husband.

I tried to start back on Weight Watchers but I only got as far as weighing and writing down my breakfast. Then I ate cheese dip.

I've gone to yoga a few times the last couple of weeks and I've been surprised at how weak my body is. I can't do some of the positions I've done in the past and I can'd hold any of them as long as I use to.

I went to yoga yesterday and did the "easy" class. It was much more comfortable for me but I still wanted to leave during the middle of it. I decided then even if I don't write down everything I'm eating, I'm going to start working out again.

I already feel better this morning. Ethan even did the whole thing with me. He had to use my hand weights (1 1/2lbs) so it forced me to to go up to the 3lb ones. It's super cute watching him do jump-n-jacks and crunches.

Starting Weight (1/13)- 163.6
Last Weeks Weight- None
This Weeks Weight- 172.4 (WHAT???)
Weight Gain/Loss This Week- ?
Total: +8

Hmmm. +8lbs in 10 days. Maybe I ought to lay off the cheese dip. I need to set a goal. Maybe my goal should be to lose and NOT gain.

Linked up to:



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I knew what the shred was I might try it with you!!
Good luck!
Love,
Mom

Vicki said...

I'm right there with you, having gained 6# in the last month or so. I, too, am a stress eater. Some people lose their appetite when stressed. I wish they'd share their secret. The only time I was stressed enough to lose my appetite was on 9/11/01.

Moving=stress.

Let's pray for each other's success in not sticking stuff in our mouths under stress!!!

Ammieloris said...

I hear ya. I gained about 20 pounds last time I moved, and am moving again this year. ;) I better curb that stress eating this time around.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...