Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Sleeping Boys


This is what I found today when I went to check on Ethan sleeping. All 3 of my boys sleeping soundly together! Harry knows he is not allowed on the bed when I am in it but as soon as I get up he takes the chance and crawls into bed. He knows Eli won't wake up and now he knows the baby is just as sound of a sleeper as his daddy! Ethan didn't even seem to care that Harry pulled all the covers off of him. Aren't they sweet!? I'm in love with my little family:)
Ashley, Eli's brothers wife, is coming to see us this weekend. Ethan and I will then be going to my parents house for the next week. My sister will be joining us and bringing us home next Saturday. I will have lots of Family pictures to post when I get back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful! It brings back memories of the pictures I have of Eli sleeping with HIS daddy! It was a favoite shared occupation of theirs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...