Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Baby and sick Harry














Well, I don't have much to say today so I thought I'd just add some pics of the little Man. He seems to be rubbing all his hair off on the sides and back so he has an "little old man toupee" as I like to call it!
He also has this little tuft of hair right at the back of his neck. It's so 80's mullet!
The hair stylist in me kinda wants to cut it but I don't. We've been nursing Harry back to health this last week. I was having to hand feed him chicken for a few days and he stopped drinking so when I took him to the vet he was dehydrated. He had to have blood work and IV fluids.
His back left leg had stopped working and the vet said it was probably nerve damage or something in his back. She gave him some antibiotics and muscle relaxers. After a few days of me shoving the pills down his throat and hand feeding him watered down chicken broth he is feeling much better!

1 comment:

Vicki Meyer (grandma) said...

Molly (our dog) had symptoms like that and it was Lyme disease. Antibiotics worked, but she has had one recurrance so far. The vet said to use Advantix on her to keep the ticks off. Apparently Frontline doesn't repel ticks, just kills them after they bite.

Ethan is so gorgeous! I notice in one picture he's sunbeam-chasing again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...