Monday, August 10, 2009

Meal Plan Monday (Oklahoma Style)

Howdy from OK! I will be cooking for the Grands and my Grandma while here in the Sooner State. I'll be keeping it simple so I'm not cooking the whole time I'm on "vacation"!
Sunday-Hamburgers cooked on the grill by Grandpa Scotty, chips, Grandma's pies
Monday- Tatar Tot casserole
Tuesday-Cowboy Beans, cornbread
Weds-Stuffed Pablano Peppers (Jee Jee's request)
Thursday- Chicken Pot Pie
Friday- Pork chops, Charro Beans

There will be lots of pics when I get home next week!

3 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

where in oklahoma are you? i'm in tulsa - can we play date?

jesnicole said...

Sounds good!!! :)

Colleen formerly of South Africa said...

Cowboy beans sound good to me....Yum! Glad all is going well. That Ethan is too cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...