Sunday, August 30, 2009

Thankful Sunday

1. The library. We just went for the first time this week! Ethan had fun "reading" and I had fun keeping him from chewing on all the books and pulling all the other kids hair.

2. "Cool" weather! Ethan and I got to go outside yesterday before bed time and we didn't have a heat stroke!

3. Clean Cars you washed yourself feels good. Not only do you save $ but you get a good workout. I should do it every weekend!

4. Naps. I hope to get one soon.

5. Spongebob Squarepants marathon. Enough said.

1 comment:

DustieBottoms said...

lol Spongebob marathons are the best! I'm watching it right now (ok, listening) and it's just the bby and me here.

Can you send some of your cooler weather my way? It is still insanely hot here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...