Monday, January 25, 2010

Meal Plan Monday

I really want to use my crockpot a lot this week. I was sick last week and I'm still feeling a little weak and don't really feel like doing a lot of cooking. And it's a good excuse to try out some recipes from my new cook book Make it fast, Cook it slow.



Sunday-Mustard Crusted Salmon, roasted new pototes with rosmary, brocclli made by Eli. We didn't do this on Saturday because Eli had been taking care of the baby all day and I could tell he was too tired to do a lot of cooking!

All the rest of the meals will be cooked in the slow cooker and all come from Make it fast, Cook it slow.

Monday- Turkey Stuffed Peppers

Tuesday- Hickory-Smoked Brisket, Baked Potatoes, veg

Weds- Peking Pork Chops

Thurs- Chicken Tacos

Friday- Leftovers

Saturday- Sweet and Spicy Salmon

And because it's the end of the month and I won't go to the store before next Monday, I'll go ahead and add:

Sunday- Cajun Pulled Pork Roast









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MMMM! Wish you were here to cook for us!!
Mom

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...