Friday, June 24, 2011

30 Day Shred- Day 1

After reading all of the links for Fat Ass Friday I felt the need to get up and exercise. I then remembered I had bought Jillian Michaels: 30 Day Shred DVD and I have NEVER done the workout.

So I did it.

And now I feel like my arms and legs are going to fall off. But that's the point right? The fat will just melt away? I also feel a little like I'm going to throw up.

It only takes 20 minutes but another 30 to get up off the couch.

I want to document it on here so I am accountable for doing it until the end.

It's cheaper and takes less time then going to the gym. I do need to get some hand weights. How much should I start out?

Wish me luck.

Starting Weight: 169.6

1 comment:

Crazy Me said...

That is how I started a year ago! It got me up and moving and in my journey of losing weight. I still use them from time to time if I don't feel like going to the gym. They are brutal! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...