Saturday, June 25, 2011

30 Day Shred- Day 2

Day 2 went much better then day 1. I don't feel as sick to my stomach as yesterday. I got up at 7am with the kids and thought I should get it over with before I ate anything and that seems to have helped.

I still wanted to fall down during the exercise but I didn't.

My arms and legs don't feel as much like jelly.

Ethan enjoyed it more today. He enjoyed crawling under me while I was doing squats and sitting on top of me while I did crunches.

I just keep thinking that maybe at the end of the 30 days I'll be able to fit into my clothes again.

2 comments:

Corinne said...

I love shredding. The first time I did it, and for the first week of that, I felt like I was going to die, but it got better. And then you start seeing results, it's great.

Crazy Me said...

Good for you! Keep it up and you will see a difference!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...