Monday, July 27, 2009

Meal Plan Monday


Well, I did it. I made Pizza!!! Well, Eli helped because I killed the first yeast by making the water too hot. Then I set the dough to rise on top of the stove that was on so it didn't rise very much. And I was told that I didn't kneed it enough so I didn't get the gluttons to start working or something like that. But it was good! Eli told me to treat bread like I would a baby. Nothing too hot. Oh well. The pizza was still good and we had a good time making it. The sauce was really good too. See here for the recipe.

This week we are going back to some of our classic and favorites.


Sunday- Crockpot Roast, potatoes and carrots


Monday- Chicken pot pie


Tuesday- Light Polish sausage w/bell peppers and brown rice


Wednesday- Crockpot pork?


Thursday- Spaghetti, homemade sauce, wheat noodles


Friday- Leftovers


Saturday- Eli cooks!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...