Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sitting up!




Here he is in his green turtle suit Jee Jee made for him!











Ethan is now sitting up all on his own! The last few days I've really been working with him: leaning him up against things like the couch and my leg and a little time not supported. Today he took a few good falls backward but can sit unsupported for quite awhile. He can even reach forward to pick up toys without falling over. I'm amazed at how quickly it happened. Just two days ago he was falling without support.

2 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

isn't it nuts?! once they learn something new it's like they could do it all along.

Amanda said...

What a little cuttie!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

To answer your question the diapers I had stacked up were mixed up.
Bottom to Top:
BG 3.0
BG 3.0
SmartiPants
FB sized Medium
FB OS - New style
Smarti Pants

We have different name diapers in our stash! :) I'm glad I found your blog, and another cloth diaper momma!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...