Sunday, July 19, 2009

Thankful Sunday

1. Coffee.....Eli would never wake up without it.
2. Sleeping babies....Ethan is supposed to get up at 7am but he was sleeping so soundly I don't have the heart to wake him. It is now 8:15 and he is still asleep!
3.Cool weather.....Will we ever have any? It's already 80 here.
4.Fraggle Rock! I had forgotten how much I liked it until I put the DVD in for Ethan and started smiling as soon as the opening song came on. Oh, and Ethan likes it too!
5.Garage Sales. I got 5 books, Christmas cookie cutters and 2 huge toys for Ethan all for $14 yesterday. I have found the key is to go to neighborhood garage sales. Then you can park your car and hit 5 or 6 at one time. Oh, and go to the better parts of town; they have the good stuff!

Leave a Comment and tell me one thing you are thankful for today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. A sweet husband that loves me.
2. a computer that is fast- I don't have one.
3. Healthy children and a healthy grandson.
4. Mostly God's grace when I don't deserve it.
JeeJee

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful to all of my family and friends for making my birthday extra-special today! Melissa, this is a great idea--stopping to reflect on something we are thankful for today! :-)
Shaunna

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...